Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!! Let us all pray!

Ok girls it's the day we have all either been dreading or waiting for. My self, dreading. Anything that gives me more stress....i am always dreading. I get caught up in the moment of not being able to go to bed or sleep until I know what is going on.
Either way this goes tonight, I do know that God is in control and ALL things work out for the good if we trust and believe in Him. God is good and will see us through. All of that being said, There is a part of this CRAZY election process I am excited about.....working with Jenny today. As any of you know that has been reading my stuff, I have to do 10 hrs of community service for college, WELL I called and asked about helping out at the poll's today...and YES....she helped a SISTA'out!
So this is a win win for me, I get to talk to people all day, laugh and work with my buddy Jenny PLUS I get my hours logged in for school!! What can be better. Thanks girly. I'll let y'all know how it goes! Pray today for God's will to be done in this election for our country, and get out and VOTE! It is our right, responsibility and privilege.
Have a GREAT day!!

No comments: