Thursday, January 8, 2009

UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

Ok, school started back for me today. I am excited and stressed all at the same time. We have had an eventful week, however I know that God is in control, I just ask that you all pray for us and that God moves quickly!!
Well, Rik and i celebrated our 6 year ann. on the 6th. As usual we hung out with our kids. That is our yearly ritual. Dinner, movie and nothing but lovin on our kids!!!
I guess alot of people want this to be their alone time, but for some reason we love to spend this day with our babies.
Well, I did change my major back to R.N. So we will see how it goes.
Karrie and Tammy have promised to cry me through clinicals'. lol
I want to give God all the Glory and praise for drawing 3 of my 4 (teenagers non the less) to Him on New Years Eve 2008. It was more of a re dedication i guess you could say, however, I feel that it was the first time that the calling of God was "REAL" to them. They have all prayed to God to save them before, however, this was the most moving, emotional thing that I have ever seen. To see my children broken before God and calling out to Him to save them was beyond compare.
I am so excited not just for what God will do in their live, but more, of what are they going to do for HIM!!!
He is good and worthy to be praised.
Just remember me and my family when you pray, we have some pretty big request that we need help praying about!!!
God knows exactly what we need.
Thank you.
Love ya,
Michealle

3 comments:

Karri said...

Girl, you know I will cry with you through ANYTHING, but especially through clinicals! I might be weird, but I actually miss school sometimes! I keep sayin I'm gonna go back and finish my master's, but then I snap back to reality!
And your kids, whoowhee..., they make me want to shout! I love them all so dearly and I am just so proud of them. It makes my heart swell and my eyes flood every time I think of those sweet kids! I hope my two grow up to be at least half as sweet and respectful as they are! I love ya and I'm prayin for all of you!

Cheryl said...

You have the best kids. I have really enjoyed the time we have spent together on Drama Team. I was excited to hear about their experience. I am happy for all of you. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

We love your kids so much and I'm praying for you as you fight it out through school. I know you can do it! :)