Friday, December 5, 2008

Some of my favorite photos for photo friday!

I am not sure of the rules for photo Friday, but these are some of my favorites of my baby girls.
Meg: 6mo, 3, 2 and 9
Tay and I in 1997.
She was 1 & 1/2.
(don't ya just gotta love glamour shots!)

Tay : 6mo, 2 ,3 and 12

Taylor has loved Meg from the moment she seen her on the ultrasound video. She use to call her "Baby Tadpole".








She thought Meg was her very own present from Santa that year, 1998.... could she be more proud? I do not think so!

Where do the years go and oh my how they fly by.

4 comments:

Karri said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! We love your family! Keep the pics comin!

Shaunta said...

Sweet pictures! Your kids are so sweet! I have enjoyed working with them on the new drama. I hope my son turns out as well as your children have! You have done a great job, and it shows!

mom~of~4 said...

Thank you. I wonder sometimes if I AM doing a good job or not. On bad days when I feel I am the devil and too strict, i get a wonderful complaiment like that. Thank you and I needed it!! lol

Deedra said...

The pictures are great! Your girls are beautiful! I'm obviously slacking on my blog visiting lately as it took me a week to get over here! It's amazing how fast they grow up! It seems like Lilah just got here and now she's 8 months old!

....as for the parenting thing, can you possibly be too strict now days? I know that when I was a teen the simple fact that I knew my dad would find out, and that he would "beat my tail" kept me from doing a lot of things!....I still firmly believe he'd wear me out if needed at any given time....and I'm 33! LOL